viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

Blog Post #12

Inkheart


I think that it would be very interesting to make your, your own book and to have more knowledge about things or present moments or thoughts you have. Actually I have not started to think that way, but probably yes, because they j many experiences about life and events to find out what to write, and that purpose have in the book.I could say that Yes, maybe one fool can be thinking about doing things for a person and more if there are things that stop you from. Enrealidad not I love reading. For me were three things from adventure mystery and love, as there was an adventure by get, mystery because you never knew that it would come out of the book all the time or if encintrarian what they wanted and love because everything was made for love. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario